Employers - Overview
Since 1986 the Canadian Career Academy has helped thousands of unemployed people become employed. Along the way we have learned many aspects of importance for job seekers and have expanded our focus to include the needs of local employers.
Post a Job online now for free.
How Can We Help You?
Canadian Career Academy can help your company in the following ways:
- Recruitment and Selection
- Job Matching, Placement and Incentives
- Submit Employer Job Posting Online
- Ontario Apprenticeships
- Canada-Ontario Job Grant
- Ontario Job Creation Partnerships
- External HR Service for Employers
- Other Community Resources for Employers
What makes us different from other companies?
- The Canadian Career Academy has been assisting job seekers in the community for over 30 years
- We have job seekers come into our office daily seeking employment
- We will post your available positions on our Job Board absolutely free
- We can collect résumés on your behalf and assist in pre-screening candidates
- We offer a variety of in-house workshops to assist the needs of local employers and job seekers
- We have different programs available to assist employers and people looking for work to find the right match
- We are your gateway to the Canada-Ontario Job Grant (COJG). To fill out the Employer Application go to Ministry of Advanced Training and Skills Development/Canada-Ontario Job Grant.
- Employers and job seekers may be eligible for Training Incentives including: wages, on the job training costs, job trials, etc.
All of these services are FREE!!
What this means is that we have direct access to the local labour force. We serve a diverse group of job seekers from licensed, certified and experienced professionals from a variety of backgrounds to those looking for their first entry level position - and everything in between.
As a local employer looking for skilled employees, it makes sense to build a partnership with the Canadian Career Academy. It's good for your business, job seekers and the community.
For detailed information about our employer services please click on the links above. If you have any questions or wish to discuss anything further please contact our Job Developer at: